Food Safety & Hygiene Level 2 (Manufacturing)
Is intended to provide food manufacturers with an understanding of how to ensure compliance with food safety manufacturing.
On completion of training the learner will understand:
- Food safety and hygiene manufacturing terminology.
- Food borne illnesses associated with processed manufactured food.
- Laws governing food manufacturing from farm to fork.
- How to identify and control food safety hazards in manufacturing.
- Preserving and storing manufactured food safely.
- The selection and correct wearing of protective work-wear.
- The importance of premises and equipment maintenance.
- Implementing a HACCP based food safety management system.