Food Safety & Hygiene Level 1 (For beginners)
Is intended to provide learners with a basic understanding of the essentials of food safety and hygiene in a domestic setting.
On completion of training the learner will understand:
- Food safety and hygiene terminology.
- How terminology relates to food preparation and service.
- The consequences of poor food safety and hygiene practices.
- The importance of good personal hygiene.
- Correct cleaning and sanitation techniques.
- How to identify and control food safety hazards.