Food Safety & Hygiene Level 3 (Supervisors)
Is intended to provide Supervisors with an understanding of how they should monitor food safety and hygiene procedures at work.
On completion of training the learner will understand:
- The importance of establishing food safety procedures.
- Why adherence to food safety procedures should be monitored.
- How to ensure food handlers comply with procedures.
- How to identify and control foody safety hazards.
- How to implement a HACCP based food safety management system.