How to Manage Discipline and Grievance
Is intended to provide managers with an understanding of how to plan
and implement an effective induction program for employees at work.
On completion of training the learner will understand:
- The difference between a grievance and a disciplinary issue.
- How to investigate a disciplinary matter.
- How to conduct a disciplinary interview meeting.
- Different levels and degrees of discipline.
- The right of appeal and individuals rights.
- Importance of notes records.