Discipline and Grievance
Is intended to provide managers with an understanding of how to manage
disciplinary and grievance matters at work.
On completion of training the learner will understand:
- The difference between a grievance and a disciplinary issue.
- How to investigate a disciplinary matter.
- How to conduct a disciplinary interview meeting.
- Different levels and degrees of discipline.
- The right of appeal and individuals rights.
- Importance of notes records.
- How to respond appropriately to grievance.